Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Challenge Piece and a Wedding Cake Topper

Today I wanted to share two of my newest pieces... One is a custom order wedding cake topper that I just completed for a customer and the other is a 'Duck~Bunny.'  :)

One of this month's challenges for the PCETeam was to create something dressed up like something else... I created a fun little duck dressed up as a bunny for Halloween.  With her little bag of goodies and a cute pumpkin by her side, she is happy as can be!






.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Next is the wedding cake topper... My customer sent me pictures of the tux and dress the bride and groom will be wearing, and I created a polymer clay faux flagstone base for them to stand on.  The bride's bouquet is made of yellow and lavender roses.








.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Thank you so much for visiting today!
~Trina