Tuesday, August 30, 2011

American Pies - Ginny2 visits NY





When Ginny 2 arrived in The Falls, 
she was so lovely with her glitter and glamour. 
She looked like she could take on the town.
But when I mentioned it, she just shrugged and said,
"No, I think I'll stay here."
Something was definitely wrong with Miss Ginny 2.


I left her in the studio with the other dolls for a while hoping that they might find out the problem. 
After not very long, Mother Herb came to me and whispered that  Ginny2 was sad that she didn't have legs. 
All she really wanted to do was go out on the town and dance, 
but she couldn't.
I immediately knew what I needed to do.


I think Ginny 2 was happy with the results...






Look at these LEGS!


In no time Ginny 2 was sitting up straight like Helen had showed her and crossing her pretty legs.
She had a lovely smile and her eyes just twinkled with delight.




She spent a lot of time with Mother Herb, 
Twigsprite Sings the Blues and the other dolls just chatting about her adventures with the Traveling Art Dolls. 


Just as we were getting ready to box her up to leave, I found out that I had to move. ( A rather quick move I might add!)
So Ginny 2 talked it over with McAnally, 
who had become her confidant since arriving. 


They decided it was best for Ginny 2 to move with us.
So into her box she want and off we moved. 


Well, needless to say, moving never goes as planned,
and Ginny2 spend a lot more time in that box than we planned.
Finally, I got a few minutes to slow down, so I dug her out of the mound of boxes in the studio and set to work on her journal.


Once that was done, McAnally and Ginny2 rubbed noses for the last time and we all hugged her before she hopped in her traveling box to head off to Florida to see Mary
 and dance on the beach at sunset!


We'll miss you Ginny2!!
Jesi & McAnally