Monday, August 29, 2011

American Pies - Jeneva leaves for New York

Wand and I arrived safely back in Oregon - not the upper desert like Bend, but the mid Willamette Valley - Woodburn, the home of the Tulip Festival!  Helen opened the box and we flew out!  She was amazed at how beautiful we were (and we are!).  I told her I was a faerie even though I didn't have wings.  I wished for golden, gossamer wings.


Well, Helen went to work with some sparkly angelina fiber and made some gold wings for me.  With the help of wand and *PoOF* - I am officially a faerie!




I made friends with Bucky and really enjoyed sitting in the hydrangea bush.  






Helen's husband made this wonderful chair!  I sat in it all day basking in the summer sunshine.





This is my new friend, Rock


.








































I spent my last day sitting beside the pond - Wand and I watched dragonflies and listened to birds - we really enjoyed our day.







Now off to New York - my final destination before we return home - What a journey!!