Thursday, July 21, 2011

The American Pies - Kitty Mermaid


Look Mom, I have arms!!! 

Jesi made them for me when I arrived so I could go play in the Niagara River and at Niagara Falls.
Well you didn't think a river mermaid like me was going to be this close and NOT play in the falls, did you? *giggles*

Me and all my NY friends:
Banjo Billy, Naked Elf, DangItDoll, Oddest Goddess Mini, & Strange Cat Head
I went to the Falls with my new friend, Banjo Billy. He's from a round here and he showed me around. 

After the fun at The Falls, 
I hung out in Jesi's herb garden and soaked up some sun.
Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Stevia, Marjoram
YUMMY!
Then I wandered down into the studio and 
spent the night snuggled up against one of the roots 
Jesi has hanging up to dry.

Now I'm rested up and ready to head for 
Sunny Florida to see Mary.
Maybe she'll take me to the ocean to see 
ocean mermaids!! 
I'm on my way, Mary! 
Love,
Kitty Mermaid 
From Niagara Falls, NY