Friday, July 22, 2011

Geneva -The American Pies


I heard knocking at my door and in flew a beautiful extravagant doll with peacock feathers in her hair and no arms. She said her name was Geneva and she seemed to be riding a wand, a magic wand.

As soon as they entered the house they headed down stairs to snoop around the material room. I thought no more of them until weeks later when they came back up stairs with some vintage green velvet material.

Geneva demanded that I make her some arms and hands out of the material because she wanted to be able to dig through the rest of the room downstairs. So That's exactly what she got and beads here and there too. As she was trying on her arms she heard a loud call from the back yard and went to check it out.



There standing on the patio was a huge peacock who introduced himself as Sweetie. He asked if Geneva would like to take a ride with him and off they went up, up, up to the roof where he landed and introduced her to his girlfriend named PT. Geneva kept looking at his tail feathers (she was jealous). Sweetie could tell she wanted one so when he took her back to the patio he handed her a feather and told her to use it as a fan or a mask.

I awoke with a start ...wand was buzzing around my head saying hurry up and pack us up we have to be on our way to Helen's house or we are going to be late. I hope they had fun lost in my room downstairs for weeks.