Monday, July 18, 2011

American Pies/Gossamer Moondancer in Connecticut

I was happy to have a visit from Gossamer Moondancer, created by Helen Fern, embellished and named by Jesi Ferguson, then beautifully dressed by Mary Palmer. Ms. Moondancer was going to meet my daughter's second grade class soon after her arrival, so she really needed a pair of panties right away. We got those made, and then like a proper lady she wanted a touch of makeup, so she got a bit of shimmery eyeshadow, red lips, and even a manicure. The art teacher at my daughter's school also met Ms. Moondancer, and was kind enough to loan me some curly faux hair. I made a nice little 'do for her and added a small silk flower to accent her moonbeam curls. She's now on her way to Oregon to spend some time with Sandie Nowell, who I just know will have some fabulous things to show her!