Sunday, July 24, 2011

Team BBQ: Madga Visits Florida

Emily's Madga arrived in Florida in 3 pieces and very, very naked.  Poor thing.  She had been given flesh colored paint and a flower head band before she came here.

First thing I did was give her some eyes and make-up.  She was starting to come to life...




Next I wanted to give her some hair so she wasn't touring the country bald AND naked.  :)
So, I pulled out some of my favorite Lionhead brand yarn in a blond with pink streaks color and got busy giving her hair.



She's feeling better now.  Now to give her a "do"...



Cute little ponytails with pink ribbon bows.  Isn't she sweet?

I wanted to do a lot more to this doll but I only had two weeks to work on her and I was swamped with work too so this is all I could do.  I so wish I could have had her longer but I had to send her on to Shauna for the next round.  :(  Goodbye Madga!  Hopefully Shauna and Nicole can get you some limbs and clothes!

Moriah