Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sigourney Weaver Believes Ripley Has Unfinished Business With ALIENS

Written By: Ken Hulsey
Source: WENN

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last year or so you undoubtedly know that there is a new "Alien" prequel in the works and that Sigourney Weaver will not be reprising her role as Ripley in it.

That being said the 61-year-old actress still feels that her infamous character still has a place in at least one future film in the long-running sci fi/horror series. She believes that the only hurdle that could stand in the way of that happening is her age, "I could definitely kick that alien's ass again. While I can't speak for them, I think for Fox, once you're 60, you're not going to be starring in an action movie.

"I think it's too bad that that's the case. I would have liked to do one last story where we go back to the planet, where Ripley's history is resolved. But I do feel like her story is unfinished."

This is without a doubt one of the coolest quotes I have ever heard!

The only thing I have to say is that if an aging Harrison Ford can still play Indiana Jones and fight Ruskies then Sigourney Weaver can still kick the shit out of Aliens .... nuff said!