Monday, July 25, 2011

Team Bee Bee Q - Big Maggie on Tulsa Time

Big Maggie came to visit me this month and what fun we had! We went to the local herb and plant festival where Maggie was in heaven. She loves to cook and we found all sorts of goodies! Although I think she sampled a wee too much of the local wine!



Maggie came to me with no skin or feet, and try as I might cloth doll making (at least without a pattern!) is not my strong suit! After a ridiculous sewing adventure Maggie and I decided it was best if we left her body to someone else. We had a good laugh and made homemade strawberry ice cream to console ourselves. I think she might have stolen my recipe though! I can't seem to find it anywhere!







In keeping with the cooking theme, Maggie wanted an apron, and some cooking utensils. I sculpted her a bowl and "wooden" spoon out of paperclay, along with some strawberries to take along with her on the long trip to New York to visit Nicole!